Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bad Blogger

Hi. I'm Jen. I am a procrastinator. I think that I may even rival Carly. I had a post saved as a draft on Sept. 28th. Geez. It was an entry to Carly's blog contest that I obviously didn't win.

So in other news, I succumbed to the pressure and curiosity and am on Ravelry as berkleegirl. I must say that it is super convenient and puts all kinds of information that I spend lots of time searching for in one pretty well organized place. Love it. I've added many of the projects that I never blogged about to my notebook there and I will try to start fresh by keeping up to date here again.

Here is a lace shawl that I started eons ago from Victorian Lace Today.


It's been ripped.

It would have looked like this.

I didn't have the patience for it.

I got these.


I love them.

Sweet P helped me open them:)

3 comments:

Cheryl in AZ said...

Woooo Hooooo!!!!
That baby girl of yours really does exist! :)

So great to see a new post. I do check every day.... although now I can just check on my friends on Ravelry. Need to find a way to mark on my blog list who is viewable there and who is not.

It was great to see you last night, and thank you for the info on the sweater bits. We shall keep our needles crossed for this one.
I did work on it last night while at work, but alas, I had to frog, then I reknitted, but finally figured out I restarted from the wrong place. Obviously I was not meant to work on that last night.

Jen said...

Clearly, You were in need of some serious caffeine during the night. That is almost always why I have to frog!

kasiaiscarly said...

Well, at least you have a little one to blame your *procrastination* on. . . little ones keep you busy. . . my best excuse is a dog. .. umm, yeah, really not the same LOL! And I don't believe I saw any of Cat's patterns in your queue of 7,000,000 socks on Ravelry :)

Good Luck in the contest!