Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sunny California


These are a modified Cable Twist socks from here inspired by the ones I saw here. I'm working them in a new sock yarn for me, J. Knits Superwashme in the California colorway. I was trying to find an interesting pattern to show of this yarn but that didn't get lost in it and I think I have succeeded.

I will try to finish this pair before I begin the pair I have planned for my MIL, but it's really hard to resist when you get that package in the mail. New stuff!! Must use it right away!! Forget everything else until I need a break from this!! Amass a ginormous pile of WIP's!!

The next couple of posts I will show some of the other projects I've got going. I generally don't have any rhyme or reason for what I choose to start. Usually when I see something I'd like to try I obsess about starting it until I do. A positive way to look at it is that I've always got something else to go to when one thing or the other starts to bore me or I just need a change.

No comments: