Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blech

I'm beginning to feel a bit of pressure this holiday season. In fact, writing this post is the last thing I should be doing as I still have Lots Of Things To Do to prepare for my students' recital this weekend. After about 2 p.m. on Saturday I think I will begin to feel a bit more holiday cheer. 3 days and counting...

My philosophy this year has changed quite a bit since Sweet P is older and will be able to enjoy all of the things that little ones generally do this time of year like lights, and pie and the smell of fresh pine trees, and Christmas music. I actually feel like a bit more of a kid myself this year.

If you need a chuckle, visit this site. I stumbled across it on Ravelry of all places. Here is our little ditty, but it's probably only funny to ourselves.

And since everyone likes photos, here is one of a lovely basket my mother made for us.


After the recital is over, I'm looking forward to getting the house decorated and am sure it will get me in the mood.

No comments: