Monday, December 17, 2007

Finishing

Lest I fall behind, allow me to provide an update.

Since I only briefly mentioned it in the last post, the recital went well aside from the usual glitches that can be expected and everyone heaved a big sigh of relief, or at least I did, when it was over. I like doing recitals and think that they are very important, but hoo boy, it's alot to do. Now I think I can even enjoy some Christmas music. Harry Connick, Jr. anyone?

So, a little math has been going on in the knitting category:

1(one) bind off away from finishing the Vinnland socks.
+
1(one) applied I-cord, several woven in ends, and 5(five) buttons away from finishing Sweet P's Sweater.
+
1(one) swirly sock and 1(one) bubble mitt away from finishing both of those.
=
One big guilt free purchase of the yarn necessary to knit the Ivy League Vest and to try my hand at koolaid dying some sock yarn. Rational or not, my order is on it's way.

Hooo Boy!

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Oooh. . . i have yarn to dye, and so does Jess. . . we should have a dye party!

btw. .. did you see american dad sunday? god's voice was also that of brian/seth. . ..now i REALLY can't listen to him in an interview