Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who?

I have absent from this space for an unseemly amount of time, but I have things to show for it! During the hiatus, I spent lots of time knitting (of course) made some quilts for my new niece and nephew, and started and completed various other little things here and there not to mention, worked and took care of my daughter and started cooking the new bun in the oven. (As an aside, I use that phrase a lot, but don't particularly care for it. Like when people describe childbirth as "popping them out." Makes me cringe. If only it were that easy. Excuse me, but I am making a human.)

Ahem.

So quite a lot of this interim has been spent working on a mitten design that I've had in my head. It's taken forever to get it from swatch knitting and penciling in charts to something that I think would be usable.



Pattern: Lillyfield Mittens (Ravelry Link).
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in Cream and Salsa Heather, 1 ball each.
Needles: Small size US1 2.25mm, Large size US2 2.75mm.
Sizes: Small, up to 7.75" hand, and Large up to 9.5" hand.
Price: USD $5.50 available through Ravelry


I worked very long and hard on this so I hope it is well received. I've got more ideas kicking around in here so you will see more of this stuff soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bought your mittens pattern! I've been toying with the idea of stranded knitting & how better to start than with a small project from someone I actually know!! Beautiful design!!

Miss you!
Geraldine